BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 11, 2010

l0ve life..

my 1st l0ve is F..its n0t l0ve at the 1st sight c0z i've kn0wn him since f0rm 1..but we started 2 fall in l0ve at 2004..sharing l0ts 0f thing t0gether..study..class trip 2 genting was fun..we t0ok l0ts of pic tgether..walk ar0und..ate ice cream..play at sn0w w0rld..h0lding hands..ride a mery g0 r0und..very sweet..smething dat i cant easily f0rget..

but things change when he's at matric..bz all the time..n0 time 4 me at all..i felt l0nely..and i started 2 sms sme1 else..but my l0ve 2 him nver change..then we argue a l0t..then he decide 2 br0ke up with me..i am sad..but i guess he d0esnt need me anym0re..and maybe its my fault t0o..but deep d0wn in my heart i still l0ve him..

then i m0ve 0n..my friend intr0duce sme1 2 me..he was very kind, sweet and r0mantic guy..he called me..send me sms even when he is bz..he care b0ut me..he used 2 play guitar 4 me and sing..the m0ment dat i cant nver frget is when he played "killing me s0ftly with ur heart" using pian0..dats very sweet..he keep asking me 2 b his gf..but its hard 4 me 2 accept him..i keep c0mparing him wit F..and i cant frget F..after 8th times, he said "i cant b ur F..im n0t him..but i cant f0rce u 2 l0ve me..i guess im n0t the 0ne that u're l00king 4"..then he left me..

after few m0nth..i keep getting msg fr0m unkn0wn number..ask me h0w am i d0ing..then ask me if i ever had a bf..i said n0..wh0 r u..he said he's F..he said he want me back..then i accept him..c0z i always l0ve him..wit all my heart..

but things n0t g0ing 2 b as easy as we thought..he said he want me and him 2 engange..c0z he d0esnt want 2 b any1 in my life..he wants 2 b sme1..i want it to0..but im 2 y0ung 4 dat..i nver imagine having a fiance at the age of 19..we argue b0ut dat..c0z i still have my future plan..i want 2 further study and get a better j0b..then we br0ke up again..juz bc0z 0f dat pr0blem..its stupid i think..but dats the truth..

its like a drama..c0uple then breaking up..im tired 0f dis..but he still c0me back 2me..i accept him 0nce again..and dcide 2 give him 1 m0re chance..things g0ing very well..he even vsit me here at c0llege..he picked me up 4 semester break..i feel dat he care 4 me..but he always wit his style..nver call me..its always me wh0 called him..and its always me wh0 send me sms..but i kn0w him well..i kn0w he's bz wit study..dats y i can accept the way he is..my friend said im 2 nice 2 him..c0z i nver c0mplaint b0ut dat..if i didnt send him sms, he will nver d0 dat either..s0metime m0re than a week..it feel like i d0nt have any bf..he d0esnt kn0w anything b0ut me..when my dad passed away, he didnt even came 2 vsit me..when i had an accident, he didnt vsit me..but i still l0ve him..

on my burfday, he pr0mise 2 g0 out wit me..i called him th0usand time..but he didnt pick up the ph0ne..i wait 4 him at the place dat we pr0mise..but he didnt sh0w up..then i left..i called him again and again..but n0 answer..im clueless..its n0t the 1st time he been dissapearing..then i kn0w dat he's at uni..he send me sms like he didnt d0 anything wr0ng..but i still l0ve him..accept him..ohh..h0w stupid i am..and i just realise n0w..

after smester break he had a camp 2 bc0me fasilitat0r..he always been bz wit dat camp..he change a l0t..n0 time 4 me at all..i have a bad feeling b0ut dis..then i f0und 0ut dat he is cheating 0n me..he lied 2 me..but i guess n0 p0int 4 me 2 blame him..c0z we r far..i cant b wit him all the time..i asked him 2 choose btween and dat girl..but he cant choose..then i said 'lets break up'..i d0nt want 2 b the 3rd pers0n in ur l0ve life..carry 0n wit her..c0z she l0ves u 2..

i asked dat girl and she said dat she didnt kn0w dat im exist..i cant blame her..she said she l0ves F..its hurting me..thats y i left F f0r her..i think maybe she's the 1 f0r him..n0t me..but its hurting me when dat girl keep publishing b0ut her and F 0n her faceb00k..but i try 2 ign0re it..

and n0w..i felt my heart empty..6 years 0f relati0nship wit him its n0t smething dat i can frget in juz a day..but i kn0w dat im str0ng en0ugh 2 live my life...i still have family and friends wh0 l0ve me..maybe we're juz n0t meant 2 b tgether..maybe im juz n0t g0od en0ugh 4 him..0r maybe i deserve sme1 better..

No comments:

Post a Comment